"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

February 29, 2012

2012!! The Apocolypse

OMG 2012!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN DECEMBER!! :O

Well that is one thought, one thought I have been thinking about a disturbingly amount lately! For some reason I really want the world to end this year.  Have no idea why.  Well it could be related to my new hatred for nursing school and having to repeat a year, or my absolute disdain for the way the world is heading, or even just the fact I feel like I'm really not meant to be here in this time and age!

It's amazing how many different ideas there are out there as to what will happen in 2012.

famine
plague
meteor
flood
earthquakes
fire
financial collapse
nuclear warfare! :O
The list could go on forever!







For some reason though all I can think of is that the subduction plate in the pacific ocean off the coast of Canada and the United States is going to finally "release" the large amounts of pressure stored up and cause a global tsunami!  This allows my not to have to go to school and stay and live with my parents at home where I belong! (If this sounds strange to you don't worry, it sounds strange to me to but I'm not gonna fix it!)







The good question though would be when is this whole end of the world thing really gonna happen?! I mean can we really trust some calender that ends in 2012 for a society that was wiped out be the Spanish in the 17th century?  I feel this might be like living through Y2K, but you know what?  More people believe in this than people that believed in Y2K! So mow will it be our own paranoid ideas that bring our entire planet to an end, or will it be our down right neglect of our home and neighbours, or will it be mother nature that takes us all down, or could we all just be panicking about something that will never happen?!

What does everyone else think will happen? Post below and we'll see what gets the most votes!

With my luck, mainly because I kinda want it to happen, it wont and life will continue on as per usual.  For the rest of you, good luck and god speed! May your apocalypse packs work and may you survive whatever happens!

     Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment