"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

January 5, 2012

New year

Well I havent posted in a while, and I'm sorry, but life has been way too hectic and I have had no time! Although I have thought of it but once again no time! Life though has been rough! Family fights, no money, bad grades and medical problems! yay for life!  But we had a nice family christmas with few presents and a great new year! we had the largest bonfire and the best fireworks in our little valley!!  that and of course getting lots of sleep!! :D

I have some great news though! Well for me that is! I now have a wiccan coffee group I attend!! and I have also downloaded 3 great wiccan books! 
So now I have been studying some more and sleeping to try and regain my senses.

Things to try this month
     so I'm now gonna try and practice and read something each month unrelated to school, and also some crafty things I would like to do!
- finish reading my current book
- ground myself
- meditate each week
- do a crayon canvas!


Well now off to find more cool things on pinterest and google making baskets!
Blessed Be,
       Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment