"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

November 2, 2012

Cloaks!

Alright, so as the weather changes so does out outdoor wear! and cloaks are one of my favourite things to wear outdoors!! I Love cloaks and I truly mean this!! I personally have made 4 cloaks 2 of which are mine!! I have 5 patterns and endless ideas! I have some from movies, some from patterns and some of my own designs!

Here is one from Gladiator! I love the fur!




It's the concept, looks weird but still cool!

I like this one for its simplicity and "gothic" feel!  Makes me want to wear vampire teeth and go out and play in the night!!

Of course one needs a ridding cloak!! This will defiantly be my next project!! Maybe in a nice plum-ish colour!
 A nod to my heritage and the love of tartan!
 A white one that for some reason I feel should be worn to yoga!

a nod to little red ridding hood

No comments:

Post a Comment