"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

April 10, 2013

OMG the rain!

Good morning people,

So today is my nanny's birthday(rip) and it is a torrential down pour! If I was Christian it would be the second coming! So as I am sleep deprived, feeling sad, and lacking cuddles with a full day of work and thinking in front of me I really just want to sign off and go home to sleep right now!  It is just another day that I wish I had a boyfriend to cuddle!


But I digress I did OFFICIALLY get my ESN(employed student nurse) job yesterday!! I am real excited about it because this means I will be able to finish school and have a highly likely job when I graduate!! :D Can't wait to get back home at the end of the month and start working!!



Hope you all have better weather than me and don't have a full day of class and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment