"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

April 29, 2013

life keeps rolling

Well I'm home again and life is always fun here!  Everyone is stressed form whatever their deal is and my dad doled out some bad haircuts! I was NOT Impressed with mine! But alas I have developed a liking to it although it needs to be refined! As of right now though e are having a beautiful snow storm that has just dumped around 1" of snow and its still coming down heavy!! yuck!!



Yup that's us here in Twin Lakes on April 29th! Isn't it pretty!!  At least my orientation today is over the phone and I don't have to go anywhere! I can just cuddle on the couch with my cat and a warm wood fire! :)

 Hope everyone is having a great day!

Brightest Blessings
          Tasha )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment