"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

December 4, 2013

Holiday hoobla! ~ Exterior

So I am not Christian and I assume you all know this! If not read here.  But my family and I do enjoy the holiday season and yes I do say Merry Christmas! Most of the decorations and things I like to enjoy belong to the natural variety and of course family! So over the next few weeks I will be posting some things that inspire me and decorating as well as some pictures of my house!

Let us begin with the exterior!


Winter bird bath what a great idea for Yule time :-)

outdoor christmas decorations 28

Perfect alternative to a wreath!

Simple and beautiful wreath

A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Porch Decorating Ideas - Christmas Decorating -

urns

Magical

pinecones


Hope you are all prepared for the holiday season and have a Lovely December!

Blessings
       Tasha )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment