"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

March 25, 2013

It's Back!!

YAY!!! Its back on!!

Now to explain the happiness, 1. I'm eating coco mini wheats, and 2 Revolution is back on today!!

I know it may not be the absolute best show on tv but it is pretty dam good! And it came back on!  Now so long as it stays on!!

Life has not been quite as exciting as this show however.  My car keeps breaking down and I think I might know whats wrong with it now! I was informed by a BCAA mechanic that it might be the printed disk in my dash! For those of you uneducated to either cars or technology it looks like this ---> Blank-Printed-Circuit-Board_Empty-PCB__IMG_4421_cr-1024x640.jpg and makes my electronics work! :P This equates to the fact that when my car gives me troubles I now get to beat it!! :D The could end badly for my car!

Also because I am doing all this fun image searching for here, I hate the new google set up!! so yucky and time consuming!

Bright blessings everyone!
              Tasha )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment