"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

April 18, 2012

Happy Birthdays!!

 


First off I would like to say happy birthday to my poppy and blessings and fond thoughts to my aunt, and an early birthday wish to my uncle!  



My families happen to have a lot of birthdays within about a month, we have my brothers birthday at the end of March, my nana's birthday on the 10th of April, my poppy's and aunts on the 18th and mine and my uncles on the 19th!  yea that's a lot of cake!  So we tend to do one big party to include us all and then do little gifts and wishes on each day.  This evens it out and make sure we are not just getting rid of cake about every other week!!


      Happy Birthday to all the April babies out there and Happy birthday to all of my Family!! Loves and best wishes on your day! <3

                    Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment