"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

April 10, 2012

Happy Easter and birthday


  Alright so I do know that Ostara was back on the 21st of March but still I will put it here too!!


  So easter always seems to be one of those holidays, for me at least, that seems to have no real bearing! I understand that for the Christians out there it holds significance to Jesus or something like that but still! Why is everyone sharing gifts and celebrating?! It seems strange! Anyway, in my family we usually just have a nice family dinner and celebrate my Nanny's birthday!! She is turning 39! *again* and is looking fabulous!! :D   So Happy Birthday to the first of the April babies and Loves! I hope you enjoy your present nana!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment