"If the sun and moon should ever doubt, they'd immediately go out.." ~William Blake

September 6, 2013

Birthday!!

SO I am heading back to school today and am feeling rather down about it! I hate going to school! Not because I don't like my classes or nursing but simply for the fact that I am alone there! I have a few friends but I don't really hang out with them except during class! So I feel alone first of all and secondly I have to listen to kids tell me I have to be Christian! UGH! I think it would be much better if I had a close friend to live with or a boyfriend down there but alas no! :(

Anyways recently it was my mom's birthday!! Well okay it was on the 27th of August! But still, I thought I would show you some photos of what I did and tell you what we got for her!!  Keep my mind off the move!



In the basket is a box of candles from my dad, a nail kit, chocolates!!, a gift certificate for a hair cut and a gift certificate for a nail salon, and some birthday wearables! I had also bout my mom a new out fit earlier in the week!! :D

What do you guys do to celebrate birthdays at your house?

Blessings                                                                                                                                                   
Tasha )O(                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment